Friday, March 21, 2003


On the drive home from Missoula to Helena today, I thought a few weird thoughts, well the thoughts weren't weird, but what I thought about was. First of all, how weird is driving? It is so amazing that we're sitting still, in a comfortable chair, sometimes comfortable, mere inches from the pavement, all the while travelling at a ridiculous rate of motion towards some destination...Weird. Also, how weird is it that at some point, people actually believed the Earth was flat? I looked at the sky today, and it is really funny to me that after looking at the massive DOME SHAPED structure that blankets the Earth, people back then still thought there was a decent chance that we lived on something flat. Lastly, how weird is it when your stomach growls? I know, I know, it is just the acids in your stomach churning and trying to digest or whatever, but seriously, it's one of the coolest, weirdest, and sometimes embarrasing functions that our body has...how cool is it your body can talk to you when it needs nourishment? I love it.

Anyways, I'm home in Helena now, and I'm planning on hanging out with my Mom and my awesome little dog Gertie. How weird is being home? hahaha.