Sunday, March 30, 2003


I have a crush on a woman covering the war in Iraq. hahaha. As lame as it may sound, there is this woman who reports for Fox News, and she is gorgeous, smart, funny, and all around she is "one hot little potato." This Scud Studette's name is Jennifer Eccleston and I could not find one picture of her online, so I had to embarrass myself by taking photos of the television...wow, I hope she appreciate the lengths I am going to for her. She is an embedded reporter stationed in Jordan, and when I watch her reports, despite the war going on, I wish I was embedded with her. hahaha, Pun intended. Anyways, I have three shots of her, the one her name links to, this one of her looking down, she's probably reading, but I think she's actually thinking of how sad she is she is so far from Montana; and this one where with her left eyebrow slightly raised, she is saying, "Tyler, I love you." I just know it.

On a non-Jennifer note, I have added a little system that lets you add comments about each post I do, by simply clicking where it says "Comments?" next to the time in which I posted. Feel free to leave your thoughts pertaining to each blog...but for all general, or site related questions or comments please use the Guestbook, or Email Me.