Monday, March 31, 2003


Just to let everyone know, I have a new link to my Photography and I hope this site proves a lot more accessible than the last. It seems that most people were unaware that there were in fact 9 pages of photographs on the last site, so on this new site, you can just select each different album and look at all the pics in each, it should work out great. Make sure to leave comments at my email or at my guestbook about any specific photos you like...I also sell prints, so if any strike your fancy, let me know!

I love Tuesday's, by the way. Tuesday's, you see, are 88 cent day at our local movie store "Crazy Mikes," and what is even more cool, is that Tuesday's are also new releases for 99.99% of all video companies, so when these fine days roll around, you get new releases on DVD, for a mere 88 cents. I love it.