Friday, March 21, 2003


Again I woke today to the pictures of Baghdad being completely decimated, "strategically," by American tomahawk missiles. I started thinking, how much of a razor's edge America and the Coalition are marching on currently; the whole concept of having to ask Turkey for permission to use their airspace baffles me right now. The reason I say we're truly walking on the razor's edge, is because the degree of restraint that is so vital in this, or any war, is amazing...how easy it would be to just forget about what Turkey does, or does not want, and use their airspace at our will, what will they do shoot our fighters down? I honestly believe that after this war is over, and the ashes have settled once again, that no country in this world will have the audacity to even attempt to stand up to us again. This war truly could push us over the image of a "superpower" and into the entirely new realm of complete domination. Honestly, what country would even dream of challenging a nation that has such an intense force at its call, with the support of so many other nations behind it? I just hope we stay on the right side of that razor's edge.