Tuesday, March 18, 2003


Man, what a day today...I had two big exams, one in Abnormal Psychology, and another in Native American Relgions and Philosophies. At any rate, I am very excited to be done with all that. After my test in Native American, I did the coolest thing. I sat outside my class and sat on the bench with my eyes shut, and tried the practice of Zazen Meditation. Pretty much, I just sat there with my eyes closed, and I focused only on all the sounds that were going on. I tell you, you can hear a lot of weird stuff when you leave your eyes shut and let herds of people walk past you.

Off topic, but is anyone else out there really sick of Hip-Hop and Rap music?? I swear to God, if hear that 50cent guy say "Go shorty, it's your birthday...blah blah, in the club" one more time I am going to smash my TV screen with a platinum necklace, or 20 inch rims.