Wednesday, April 02, 2003


It Finally happened! My Dad got the call today, and is going to Boston tomorrow, to assume the role of MAJOR LEAGUE PITCHING COACH for the Boston Red Sox! I can not even tell you how excited I am, and how much he deserves it. It is a temporary call up for now, but I know that he will be the permanent fixture in Boston in the very near future. At any rate, I know he will do an amazing job, and will have the time of his life in the "Big's." Everyone should email him and offer him words of encouragement, congratulations, or anything else you want to say.

At any rate, here is a schedule that everyone should go to so they can see when the games will be televised on ESPN or whatever other channel, so you can see my Dad going out to offer words of wisdom to the pitchers on the mound. Congratulations Daddy-O, you deserve this!