Friday, April 25, 2003


Man oh man I hate being sick. This has all the symptoms of the strep throat I used to get as a kid, and I'm not a happy camper. I have the really sore throat, the overheated noggin, the achey muscles, all that fun stuff wrapped into a tight little package. I am not very good at being sick, I revert back to being like 4 years old and always want to be taken care of. Today my poor best friend Natalia drove to Alberstons for me and got me 10 Gatorades for $10, and some cough drops. How nice of her.

On a non-sick note, I am trying to figure out a job for this summer, and I am welcoming not only suggestions, but job offers for anyone reading this blog. Hopefully someone out there will feel some generosity and ask me to work for them, at the same time paying me a bundle. I'd like that a lot. Seriously though, people should drop me some comments and let me know what they think I should do.

Finally, it's my Mom's birthday tomorrow, everyone should E-Mail her and say Happy Birthday and whatever else you want to add! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!