Tuesday, April 29, 2003


If I made 500 Billion dollars overnight, I'd wake up tomorrow and buy Tibet, then give it back to the Tibetans. If I could stop time, I wouldn't. If I knew the secrets of life, I'd keep them secrets. If I could have a simple wish right now, it'd be to speak every language in the world...and play the harmonica a lot better. If I could hang out with someone for awhile and really pick their brain, it'd be the Dalai Lama, on our birthday that we share, July the 6th. If I could change one thing about myself, I honestly wouldn't change anything. If I could have one question answered it would be "Where did we go wrong, and how did evil leak and steal its way into our lives?" If I could see something right now, it'd be the Earth from Space, glowing back at me. If I could rid the world of something, it'd be fast food joints, headaches, and Officer McGruff. If mare's eat oats, and doe's eat oats, then why do little lambs eat ivy? If I put my mind to something, can I literally do anything? If I were in New Zealand, would the stars look the same, or would the seem much brighter? If given the chance to be the worst pro-surfer on the circuit, I'd take it. If I were to say something more often, it'd be "I love ____." If I were to say something less often, it'd be "I hate ____." If given the chance to sleep more, I'd take it and smile. If I could fly, I would do it with my arms spread wide, I wouldn't flap my arms, and I wouldn't do the Superman thing with arms straight out in front of me EVER. If I could go back in time, I would go back to when American Indians were alone on this continent, and there were no such things as roads, skyscrapers, and States. If I think too much, will my head grow bigger?