Saturday, April 19, 2003


Listening To: "(4)" by Sigur Rós.

The P.P.S. is the topic of the day, as Brandon Kiesling and Kevin Smith and I were discussing it. So any other males that read this blog, please comment to me, or sign the guestbook. P.P.S. refers to the post pee shiver. I think that it's a phenomenon entirely belonging to the male race that we shiver after we urinate sometimes. It seems to me, that the length of time spent abstaining from that urination directly affects the length and strength of the shiver. Every female I have ever talked to is in the dark about this amazing characteristic of the male race, but nevertheless, it is quite funny. Both Brandon and Kevin tonight confirmed that they indeed have experienced this, and I am curious to see how many other men have as well. I urge anyone to comment about this, so we can see if it is truly a male phenomenon, or if females get it to, or even odder, if it is just a Montana thing.

On a seperate note, I am playing Track 4 by Sigur Rós again, as I decided today that it is the song I want at my funeral, the only song. For all of you who don't know, I want a viking funeral in which I am put onto a boat filled with fireworks and explosives, pushed out to sea, and then all my friends and families are given bows and flaming arrows to shoot at my boat. Amazing way to go out, especially with this song playing in the background. It is not morbid, it is just planning ahead.