Wednesday, April 30, 2003


I am scared. I am completely, entirely, wholeheartedly scared of "Veggie Tales." I don't know why such a thing is in this world, also, I don't understand why money is being made off of this. People, they are vegetables, and these are their "tales." Come on. The main players in this film, are known as "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything." Wow. Bob the Tomato, Archibald Asparagus, Larry the Cucumber, and Cleo the Caterpillar round out this star studded cast. I know that kids enjoy this kind of thing, but seriously this is like feeding them acid, do you have any idea how weird it is that kids will be watching walking, talking vegetables and their crazy antics? Not only am I scared of this project, I am also annoyed by the Theme Song as it is played on T.V. every hour on the hour. Bob the Tomato's voice has not stopped ringing in my ears..."Veggie Taaaales, Veggie Taaales, blah blah blah." I hope you are all scared too. Be afraid, be very afraid.

On a totally unrelated note, I think everyone should GO HERE and when you get there, type in any webaddress you can think of. It will put it into the language of Snoop Dogg. Warning: Swearing and a lot of "z's" in words will be present.