Friday, July 25, 2003


-If I were a month I would be: July.
-If I were a day of the week I would be: Monday, it's kind of a lonely day I think.
-If I were a time of day I would be: 11:37 in the night.
-If I were a planet I would be: Pluto, it's completely doing its own thing way out there.
-If I were an article of clothing: A favorite hooded sweatshirt.
-If I were a direction I would be: South-SouthWest.
-If I were a piece of furniture I would be: Huge overstuffed leather couch.
-If I were a historical figure I would be: Dalai Lama.
-If I were a drink I would be: Cherry 7-Up.
-If I were a stone, I would be: A fossil.
-If I were a room, I would be: A planetarium room with all the stars and the roof that opens up to see the sky.
-If I were a bird, I would be: Osprey.
-If I were a tool, I would be: An old timey looking saw.
-If I were a flower/plant I would be: Bamboo.
-If I were a kind of weather I would be: Overcast with the sun on the way.
-If I were a mythical creature I would be: Unicorn.
-If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Acoustic Guitar.
-If I were an animal, I would be: Bottlenose Dolphin.
-If I were a color, I would be: Charcoal Gray.
-If I were an emotion, I would be: Stomach aching laughter.
-If I were a vegetable, I would be: Fresh carrots from a real garden.
-If I were a sound, I would be: Ocean Waves at high tide.
-If I were a car, I would be: Charcoal Gray Land Rover.
-If I were a song, I would be: "Von" by Sigur Rós.
-If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Cameron Crowe.
-If I were a book, I would be written by: Dalai Lama.
-If I were a food, I would be: Cajun Lime Chicken.
-If I were a place, I would be: New Zealand.
-If I were a material, I would be: Neoprene.
-If I were a taste, I would be: Slightly sour, enough to make your face squench a bit.
-If I were a scent, I would be: Rain over the ocean.
-If I were a word, I would be: Underestimated.
-If I were an object, I would be: iPod.
-If I were a body part I would be: That little soft spot where the shoulders meet under the neck.
-If I were a facial expression I would be: My left eyebrow raised slightly.
-If I were a subject in school I would be: Spiritual Beliefs or Buddhism.
-If I were a shape I would be: A wave shape.
-If I were a number I would be: 3.

Feel free to Comment with your own answers.