Friday, February 06, 2004


I have been home alone since Thursday morning, and I am bored. It is strange being alone in a house that usually is so active; when I was in college I would get used to being alone in an apartment, it was mine, and no one else was supposed to live there. Now, I am in my parent's house, and I think it grows with every hour that passes. I feel like I can hear my own echo. I decided to battle this boredom with re-arranging my room again. The way it was previously set up really made the room seem ridiculously small, so I thought I could remedy that situation. I spent all day yesterday, and part of today fine tuning the new arrangement and when I finally finished, I was extremely tired. I decided to snap a timed exposure of me finally napping on my bed, well in the pre-nap stage. My bed fits amazingly into this corner of the room and I swear it is beyond inviting. Isn't it strange how something as simple as re-arranging your room, can make you feel so much better? Like you re-arranged a whole lot more, like you re-structured your entire life. Wow. I am glad my Mom is coming home soon, I get bored easy.