Friday, May 06, 2005


Well, I am all moved in, but not yet settled. My Mom and I moved everything I own, a life in a UHaul on Saturday morning and spent 3 days exhausting ourselves with the move-in process. My life in a UHaul, everything I own, collect, live with, use and wear fit inside a 16' Uhaul truck, I do not know how to feel about that...the things you own, end up owning you.

At any rate, I am in Spokane, Washington now, I have waved goodbye to Helena. I would be lying if I did not say that Helena is not already being missed. There is something amazing to say for the simplicity of the life one can lead in Helena; everything is within 10 minutes drive of you at any given moment, Everything; "traffic" means 3 extra minutes, not 30. To say the very least, Helena was good to me. I would also be lying if I did not mention how much I already miss my Mom. I am almost 24-years-old, and my Mom is one of the best friends I have ever had. Thank You Mom, for everything.

Alas, I have a new address now, if anyone wishes to mail me anything, shoot me an email first, and I will give you the updated details. Also, I will be constantly updating my photos, so make sure to keep track if you are interested in my work. Remember, prints Are for sale, and On sale, so let me know.

Namasté.