Monday, July 11, 2005



Baseball Mitt of my Life BW, originally uploaded by TylerKnott.

I've had this glove since I was too little to wear it, growing into it every year. This photo makes me smell my youth, the leather of the glove, the grass fresh cut, the bubble gum and the yellow Gatorade, and the slow ooze of time passing me by. Time was simpler then, slower and more visceral, I would be a liar if I said I do not miss it. I turned 24 years old on the 6th of July, and I look back now and wonder where the time went, where it rushed off to settle. I do not know if I will ever know that answer, but I do know that I am very curious to see what the next 24 years bring.

I took this on the 4th of July at a picnic with my sisters, my brother-in-law, my sister's boyfriend, two friends from out of the country, and my beautiful girlfriend. There are more photos from that day if you just click the glove photo.

Namasté.