Wednesday, November 16, 2005


It's come to my attention recently, that I do not blog enough. True? Yes. Why? That is a different story. Why don't I post as much...hmm...well for starters, my life is boring lately. Very Very boring.

I've been house-sitting for the last little while and as such, it's been me and my dog Gertie holding down the fort. When I say it's just been the two of us, I literally mean JUST the two of us. I'm in Helena right now, I get up, I work, I work out, I work more, I play some music, I listen to some music, I work a bit more, then I sleep. Somewhere in there I also eat, and take Gertie for a long walk. Folks, that is ALL I do. Socially I am a hermit, and I'm not sure really why that is, but that is the way it is.

So, for those who keep with this site, Thank You, as I've said a million times before, I'll try to be better; I have a feeling this site will turn into a Tyler Rant Page, where I rant about various things, I see that in the near future. For those that rely on this site for their main source of distraction during tedious work days, I apologize, I will try harder to entertain you. Hope all of you are well, Happy Thanksgiving soon.

Namastè.