Thursday, November 24, 2005


Well, it's Thanksgiving again, so Happy Thanksgiving. I still find this holiday such a strange one for its historical roots. Holiday's celebrated with roots so very soaked in blood are interesting, but nevertheless, now is the time to be thankful.

So, here is an important, albeit short, list of what I am thankful for. I hope you all have an Amazing Thanksgiving time with your families/friends/loved ones. Thank YOU for sticking with my blog, even when I fail to update it regularly. Without further ado, Tyler Knott's Thankful Things:
  1. My Family. You guys have always been there for me, through thick and thin, and Daddy-O, since you're stuck in Venezuela this year, we'll make up for your lack once you get home. Thanks guys for always trusting that things would work out for me.
  2. Sarah Joelle. There's not enough room on this website to tell you how thankful I am for you. I don't know how it happened, or even why, but I'm so glad we wandered our way into each others lives. We've been together almost 16 months now, and I can't wait to see what the next 16 have in store for us. I Love You Sarah.
  3. Health. At this current moment, I can honestly say, and I don't think I'm wrong, that every one close to me, every loved one or friend, is currently healthy and void of any bad diseases, conditions, or ailments. Even my friend Matt, who I haven't talked to for Far too long, is on the trail of recovery for his fight against cancer. Yay.
  4. Life. Life, is a silly, unexplainable, confusing, frustrating, and intensely Perfect thing. Thank You Life, for constantly reminding me that I am alive, and just how amazing that fact really is.
There you go. 4 short, but awesome things I am thankful for. Everyone else should try, I think it's good to actually physically say/write/explain what you are thankful for this year, makes it all the more real. Have a great holiday!