Thursday, February 09, 2006


Wow...maybe I should start looking for more high-tech career opportunities. I just found a sweet article that shows the Top 10 Advantages to having Attention Deficit Disorder if you're in any kind of a tech-related job. The thing is though, I think this is true for ANY job, and as a proud sufferer(or is it proud recipient?) of A.D.D. all my life, I am going to stick with that claim.

Here are the 10 ways having A.D.D. can be instrumentally vital in your work environment:
  1. The Ability To Hyper Focus
  2. Rapid Fire Mind
  3. Multi-tasking At Will
  4. High Energy Level
  5. Highly Creative
  6. Quick Learner
  7. Stimulus Seeking Brain
  8. Constantly Scanning Your Environment
  9. Great In A Crisis
  10. Risk Taker
There you go, what's so crazy is, I can personally say that my A.D.D. does all of the above for me. If you know me, you'll agree, if you don't know me, you better ask somebody!